Luckily, we're here to narrow down your options on the top six best toothpastes that can whiten your teeth:
- Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste.
- Sensodyne Pronamel Gentle Whitening Toothpaste.
- Tom's of Maine Simply White Toothpaste.
- Colgate Optic White Toothpaste.
Considering this, what is the best way to whiten teeth at home?
Here are 7 simple ways you can naturally whiten your teeth.
- Try Oil Pulling.
- Brush With Baking Soda.
- Use Hydrogen Peroxide.
- Use Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Use Fruits and Vegetables.
- Prevent Tooth Stains Before They Happen.
- Don't Underestimate the Value of Brushing and Flossing.
Do teeth whitening toothpastes really work?
Whitening toothpaste can appear to whiten teeth slightly by removing surface stains, such as those caused by drinking coffee or smoking. However, whitening toothpastes can't change the natural color of your teeth or lighten a stain that goes deeper than a tooth's surface. Special abrasives that gently polish the teeth.
Can you really whiten your teeth?
One thing to be aware of when it comes to whitening teeth is that certain natural whiteners can eradicate enamel. Some teeth whiteners are just not a good idea to use, especially lemon juice. While the lemon peel is actually a good, healthy way to whiten teeth, the juice itself is simply too strong.