On these devices, find the serial number in Settings and the IMEI/MEID (the MEID is the first 14 digits of the IMEI) on the back. If you need support but you can't view the Settings menu, you can use the IMEI/MEID instead of the serial number: iPhone 6.
Likewise, people ask, where do I find the IMEI number on my iPhone 4?
Open Settings. Tap General > About. Scroll down to locate the IMEI number. Tap and hold the IMEI number to bring up a Copy bubble.
What is the serial number on my iPhone?
Locate your device. Click the Summary tab to see its information. For an iPhone, click Phone Number to find the IMEI/MEID and ICCID. For an iPad (cellular model), click Serial Number to find the CDN, IMEI/MEID, and ICCID.
On an iPhone running iOS 10.3 or later:
- Open the Settings app.
- At the top, you'll see your Apple ID/iCloud profile photo and your name. Tap on it.
- Scroll down until you see your devices. The first device should be your iPhone; you will see the name of your device. Tap on it.
The iPhone also carries an FCC ID, another indicator that it's gotten the FCC's approval for operation. The FCC ID consists of a three-letter grantee code (Apple's is BCG) followed by a model number. The RoHS doesn't have a representative symbol, but Apple and the iPhone are still subject to its regulations.
How to find your Computer Serial Number in Windows 8
- Open Command Prompt by pressing the Windows key on your keyboard and tapping the letter X. Then select Command Prompt (Admin).
- Type the command: WMIC BIOS GET SERIALNUMBER, then press enter.
- If your serial number is coded into your bios it will appear here on the screen.
Finding your SIM card number in Android
- Open your Apps list and tap on Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the menu and press About.
- Tap on Status. On some phones like HTCs, this may be called Phone Identity.
- Tap IMEI Information.
- Your SIM number will show as either the 'IMSI' number, or the 'ICCID number'.
Depending on the product, you can find your serial number:
- On the surface of your product.
- In iTunes, if your product syncs with iTunes.
- On a Mac, by choosing About This Mac from the Apple menu.
- On an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, iPod, or Apple Watch, in Settings > General > About.
Choose Apple (?) menu > About This Mac. The window that appears lists your computer's model name—for example, MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016, Four Thunderbolt 3 ports)—and serial number. You can then use your serial number to check your service and support options or to find tech specs for your model.
On these devices, find the serial number in Settings and the IMEI/MEID (the MEID is the first 14 digits of the IMEI) on the back. If you need support but you can't view the Settings menu, you can use the IMEI/MEID instead of the serial number: iPhone 6. iPhone 6 Plus.
The serial number (IMEI code) of your mobile
- Type in the short code *#06# on your mobile and press the call key.
- Remove the battery from your mobile and look for the code on the back of your device.
- Consult the purchase receipt or warranty of your mobile.
Sometimes abbreviated as Serial No., SN or S/N, a serial number is a unique number used for identification and inventory purposes. A serial number allows a company to identify a product and get additional information about it, for replacement, or as a means of finding compatible parts.
To find this number, head back over to Settings > General > About, scroll down, and look for the ICCID. An ICCID can be quite long, so you'll want to check and double-check it if you write it down. Settings > General > About is where to go to find your serial number, your SIM card's ICCID, and more.
Import contacts stored on a SIM card
- If your iPhone isn't using the SIM from your old phone:
- Tap Settings > Contacts > Import SIM Contacts.
- Wait for the import to complete.
- If you swapped SIM cards in step 1, remove the SIM card and replace it with your iPhone SIM card.
Go to Category under “About.” Select “About” from the System Settings screen and tap “Category” to open a drop down list. View your number. Tap “SIM Card” from the drop-down list and your SIM card mobile number should be displayed on the screen.
- Select Settings.
- Select Device.
- Select Advanced System Settings.
- Select SIM card.
- The 19-digit ID number on your SIM will be listed under ICCID.
Your phone number is displayed.
- Touch Apps. This option displays the phone number of the SIM card in the phone.
- Scroll to and touch Settings. This option displays the phone number of the SIM card in the phone.
- Scroll to and touch About device.
- Touch Status.
- Your phone number is displayed.
Touch "Phone" then "Contacts." Scroll to the very top of the list and you'll see "My Number" Or, touch "Settings" and then "Phone." Your number is displayed at the top of the screen.
The easiest way to find an iPhone's number is from Settings where it will be visible at the top of a preference screen:
- Open Settings then choose “Phone”
- Find the number at the top of the screen.
How to change the phone number on your iPhone: Change the number listed in Settings
- Go to Settings.
- Tap Phone.
- Tap My Number.
- Use the delete button to remove the old number.
- Use the keypad to enter the new number.
- Tap Save.
- Restart the iPhone.
View or Change My Number
- From the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Scroll down, then tap Phone.
- Tap My Number.
- Enter the required number, then tap Save.
- Restart the device by switching it off.