- Sodium Bicarbonate - Baking Soda.
- Soap (A mild base)
- Oven Cleaner.
- Drain Cleaner.
- Ammonia (Sometime found in hair products or cleaning products)
- Washing Powder.
Beside this, are acids or bases found in cleaning products?
pH can be your friend or foe, depending on how you use your cleaning agents. When chemicals are dissolved in water, the mixture's pH level can become either acidic or basic (alkaline). Vinegar and lemon juice are acidic substances, while laundry detergent and ammonia are basic.
What are some bases found in your home?
Oranges and lemons, for instance, contain citric acid, which makes them acidic home products.
- Toothpaste. credit: Jupiterimages/Pixland/Getty Images.
- Vinegar. credit: Hemera Technologies/AbleStock.com/Getty Images.
- Carbonated Beverages. credit: ITStock Free/Polka Dot/Getty Images.
- Baking Soda.
- Cleaning Powders.