At an average cost-per-view of $.20, UDOT would pay around $2,000 to educate 10,000 people how to drive the intersection. Overall, YouTube ads are an excellent means of boosting your web presence at an affordable rate. For most ad units, potential customers actually CHOOSE to watch your advertisement.
Keeping this in view, how do you get more subscribers on YouTube?
Getting more subscribers can seem like a difficult task, but I'll share 10 tips to help you get your first 1,000 subscribers.
- Post Useful Content Consistently.
- Name Your Videos Strategically.
- Spruce Up Your Channel Design.
- Show Your Lighter Side.
- Shoot In Various Locations.
- Create A Custom Thumbnail.
- Use Annotations.
How do you advertise on YouTube?
How to Start YouTube Advertising in 9 Steps
- Create a Google AdWords Account. Your first stop is Google AdWords.
- Link AdWords and YouTube. Make sure that your AdWords and YouTube accounts are linked together.
- General Settings.
- Set the Locations Where You Want Your Ad to Show Up.
- Upload Your Video.
- Advanced Settings.
- Device Targeting.
- Select Age, Gender, Topics & More.