If you've decided to turn off Auto-Lock on your iOS device, you can do so by following these steps:
- 1) Launch the Settings app from the Home screen.
- 2) Open the Display & Brightness preferences pane.
- 3) Tap on the Auto-Lock cell.
- 4) Choose Never from the list of options.
Regarding this, how do I stop my Android from going to sleep?
Depending on you tablet, you may have the option to set the screen timeout to "never" under Settings > Display > Sleep. If you do not have this option, you can enable Settings > Developer options > Stay awake. This will keep your tablet awake while it is charging.
How do I keep my iPhone from going to sleep?
How to Change Auto-Lock on iPhone with iOS 11:
- Open Settings.
- Tap Display & Brightness.
- Select Auto-Lock.
- Set the sleep timer to the time that works best for you or select Never to turn of Auto-Lock on iPhone.
How do you turn off the sleep mode on iPhone?
For waking up iPhone again, just tap the Power button or Home button. Note: iDevice will default to enter into Sleep Mode when undo actions for two minutes. To change this, please do these steps: > tap Settings > Click General > Select Auto-Lock.