Setting Buttons to Control the HDMI Device
- Overview. You can set the remote control buttons of the TV to control the connected HDMI device.
- Steps. Press the HOME button, then select [Settings] at the bottom of the screen using the / buttons. Select [Channels & Inputs]/[Channels, Inputs & Ginga] using the / buttons, then press the button.
- Available Options. [None]
Just so, how do I stream to my Sony Bravia?
Step by step guide
- Make sure that a Network Setup has been set up properly.
- Make sure that Media Sharing has been enabled on the computer.
- Turn on the TV.
- Press the HOME button.
- Use the left arrow or right arrow to select Settings → Network → Home Network Setup.
- Select Remote Device / Renderer → Remote Device List.
How do you turn on screen mirroring?
Method 1 Mirroring with a Samsung Galaxy S5/S6
- Turn on your HDTV.
- Change your TV's input accordingly.
- Unlock your Samsung Galaxy device.
- Swipe down from the top of your screen using two fingers.
- Tap Edit.
- Select Screen Mirroring.
- Select the name of a mirroring device.
- Select Connect using PIN.