Quickly Delete a Voicemail Message on the iPhone
- Open the Phone app on the iPhone and tap on the “Voicemail” tab.
- Swipe left across the voicemail message to summon the red “Delete” button when it appears, then tap on that to delete the message.
Also, how do I change my voicemail back to default on iPhone?
- From the Home screen, tap the Phone icon .
- Tap Voicemail then tap Greeting (upper-left). Greeting is located in the top-left corner of screen.
- Tap Custom to record a greeting. Enabled when a checkmark is present.
- Tap Record to begin recording the custom greeting message.
- Tap Stop to end recording then tap Save.
How do you get rid of voicemail on iPhone?
Open the Phone app on the iPhone and tap on the "Voicemail" tab. Step 2. Swipe left on the voicemail message, and you will see a red "Delete" button when it appears, then tap on that to delete the message.
How do you turn on your voicemail on an iPhone?
Set up Visual Voicemail
- Go to the Phone app, then tap the Voicemail tab.
- Tap Set Up Now.
- Create a voicemail password, then tap Done.
- Enter your password again to confirm it, then tap Done.
- Select Custom or Default. If you choose Custom, you can record a new greeting.
- Tap Done to save your greeting.